An RFP Response to Platinum Marketing Group
Established in 2006, the firms core competencies are broad and proven. Since then we’ve created strategic branding campaigns for many iconic firms and organizations in the province, from BC Ferries to ICBC, The Times-Colonist, Custom House, Hotel Grand Pacific, Island Farms and Island Savings.
Our combined skill sets include:
- Award winning branding, concept development, project identities, themelines including Clio award-winning copy writing and art direction complete with brand and graphic standards guides.
- Long-term, multi-tiered, mass media campaigns including print advertising, addressed and unaddressed ad mail and content inserts, email-blasts and newsletters, radio and broadcast concepts and production
- Comprehensive web development and database integration.
- Environmental signage, retail design and production.
- Full service graphics production for all maps, plans, diagrams and infographics.
- Video Production
- Architectural Photography
- Social Media Lift Content strategies and execution
All carefully positioned, and effectively communicated to capture the imagination and win awards if desired.
REAL ESTATE & DEVELOPMENT
Our extensive real estate experience includes years of strategically designing and launching a wide range of development offerings in local and international markets from shopping districts, urban condominiumsand suburban enclaves to resort villages, city-owned residential infrastructure, 400 acre commercial centers, and master-planned communities.
Selected Real Estate Clients
Selected ongoing & RELEVANT projects include
The city's maturing restauranteur scene and exploding population of downtown foodies called for thereimagining of Victoria's longtime cultural cornerstone. Talkie is at work on a full rebrand for increased relevance to this saavy urban audience.
Victoria's most heavily trafficked online real estate and new development database application. Citified's sophisticated interface design provides a feature-rich user experience to multiple target audiences from new condo buyers to realtors & developers.
The Arrowhead Arete, Yosemite
“Every problem can have multiple solutions. To see them you have to look at the big picture overall. Don’t limit yourself to just one route.”
I won my first competition back in 2010 at the Mountain West Regional Championships held at Moab, Utah. Sending a 5.13a sport route in a single attempt earned me first place in the Men’s division. Before then, I’d received 1st and 2nd place at a few youth competitions. 2010 was my entry into the big leagues. A couple months after Moab, Utah, I traveled to El Paso, TX for the National Championships. I got second place by sending a 5.13c sport route in two attempts.
In 2012, I won first place in the Nationals held at Acadia National Park, Maine by flashing a V12 bouldering problem. It was my first time visiting the East Coast and I was glad to have been used to Jackson Hole’s more humid weather. I think that gave me an advantage that climbers from drier regions didn’t have. In 2015 I entered my first international competition in Cochamó, Patagonia, Chile. I didn’t place, but plan to for the 2016 championship in Krabi, Thailand.